Anti-aging cream with peptides and hyaluronic acid - Ingredients and benefits
One of the hit products of the BioUnique brand, the anti-aging cream with peptides and hyaluronic acid is formulated with the following four concepts in mind:
- To provide optimal hydration for all skin types
- Increase collagen production
- To reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also preventing their appearance
- To improve the external appearance of the skin: smooth skin, uniform and with a bright appearance
Peptides are small protein fragments from amino acids, a compound that is increasingly found in skin care creams and serums. In combination with ingredients with an antioxidant role, it offers both an improvement of the skin structure and protection against harmful factors.
- They keep the skin smooth by reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- They improve the protective barrier of the skin
- They reduce inflammation and even out skin tone
Discovered since 1957, coenzyme Q10 is an essential ingredient in skin care, regardless of age.
Compound produced naturally by the human body, with age its production can decrease drastically. It is one of the most frequently used ingredients in cosmetic products for its role as an antioxidant, its molecular structure reduced in size allows it to successfully penetrate the layers of the dermis to act in depth.
- It reduces the harmful effects of UV rays thus reducing skin photoaging.
- Reduction of fine lines
- A visible improvement in the complexion, which is brighter and smoother
Hyaluronic acid is again a well-known compound for its beneficial effects on the skin, regardless of age. Unlike other acids used in skin care routines that aim to exfoliate the skin, hyaluronic acid is made up of polysaccharides that keep the dermis hydrated. Naturally present in the skin as well as in the connective tissue, hyaluronic acid is an indispensable product.
- It improves the healing process by accelerating regeneration at the cellular level
- Increases collagen production thus ensuring elastic skin
- It ensures elastic skin with a healthy tone by providing optimal hydration
Derived from the Acmella Oleracea plant, this extract has been used to provide even more anti-aging benefits. It is considered to be one of the best natural alternatives to Botox, with more and more independent studies confirming this. Practically, it 'relaxes' the subcutaneous facial muscles thanks to the Spilanthol compound, an alkaloid antiseptic.
- Increases collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles
- Anti-aging effect
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with an antioxidant role, slowing down the process of cell damage.
- It reduces the negative effects on the skin caused by free radicals thanks to the antioxidant effect
- Creates a natural barrier to keep moisture in the skin
- Increases protection against UV rays
With an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant role, safflower oil used topically together with other compounds with either related or similar effects increases their effects. It is a non-comedogenic oil that hydrates the skin without blocking the pores.
- Provides optimal hydration
- It is suitable for any skin type
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory
Beta-carotene, lecithin, vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E increase the hydration level of the skin and protect it against UV rays. Having linoleic, oleic and other monosaturated fatty acids in its composition, avocado oil increases the speed of wound healing.
- It ensures ideal hydration
- Protects the skin against the negative effects of UV rays
- Healing role
- Soothes irritations
Along with the skin cleansing gel , the anti-aging night serum and the anti-dark circles cream offer a complete skincare routine, whether we are talking about the anti-aging effect or just a bright and healthy complexion.